Friday, March 6, 2009

A Very Unhappy Morning

I guess everyone of us will tend to avoid certain things to take place / happen in the morning to avoid a moody day for the rest of the day. Personally, I don't like to be yelled by my boss in the morning, I don't like received calls from suppliers in morning to chase payment, I don't like to be stuck in a horrible traffic jam (u know, those jams that occur becoz of accident, rain, etc etc), I also don't like to be in an accident (no matter what is the time)!




Well, unfortunately, when we were on our way to little princess's baby sitter's house, a "brilliant" driver who drove a Mercedes Benz hit our back (or what we normally called {kissed our butt}). I seriously hated the feeling of the car being banged from behind, especially when the road in so conjested!



We were actually stucked at the traffic at Persiaran Kewajipan when the accident took place. Imagine, morning at Persiaran Kewajipan. For those who used that road will for sure know the traffic is slow, slow till the point we can actually free gear and let the car move by itself, that also we still have to hit our break frequently! And yet, in this kind of slow moving traffic, this rich but yet blind driver can still drive so fast and kiss our butt!!!!

The worst thing is, when he came down from his car, he just gave my hubby his name card and asked my hubby to call him next week "coz I am flying to overseas"!! Goshhhh! I just can't believe it, he didn't mention whether will he pay for the damages, do he want to report police, etc etc.



So, after sending little princess to Kak Nah's house, I told hubby to go do police report after he send me to office. I just want to do it the right procedure and let him had the summon!!

1 comment:

  1. yup kak mira pi report polis. kuang ajar org tu kan...alasan nak pi oversea laaa lak? mentang2 keta beso. peragai hampes kan?

    ReplyDelete