Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 1st birthday to my little princess, Khairiah!

Hujung minggu yang lepas memang memenatkan! Tapi apabila mira melihat semula gambar-gambar di atas, rasa best pulak! Yup! Last week we celebrated my little princess, Khairiah's 1st birthday!!
It was so coincident that one of hubby's good fren (which is also our neighbour) is celebrating his birthday same date as Khairiah, so last friday after work, we (both 2 family) went to Muara for celebration. Enjoyed the seafoods as well as the accompany. (Sebenarnyer kalo ikutkan hati, memang tak nak pegi dahh malam tu, sbab tengah merajuk ngan hubby, plus badan tgh tak sihat). But then since it has been planned for quite a while, so pegi jugak lahhh...
Then come saturday, pagi kena keje. So after work, rush to Taipan to order satay and to pick up the ice crean cake from Baskin 31 Robbins. Sampai kat umah ibu around 2:40pm, Restoran Omak ngam ngam ader kat depan pintu tolong hantar lauk2 yang diorder. Thanks ye akak! Settle, patah balik gi umah Kak Nah to fetch Khairiah a.k.a birthday girl~ Basically it is a successful event, although a few of the siblings can't make it...
Ahad malam, my mum's house pulak... Kluar umah lambat, around 6pm baru nak kluar umah (sbab hujan, all 3 of us slept and woke up late in the evening)... Gi beli kek kat Bee's @ Taipan... Sampai umah my mum around 7:45pm... All my sisters were there, inclusive of my brother. Rupa-rupanyer hari nie my bro is flying to China for business trip... Duhhh! I don't even know it!
I will upload more photo at facebook... View it there, okay?
Cheers~~







No comments:

Post a Comment